Certified Personal Colour Analysis Theory
Go at your own pace
Start this distance learning program when you choose, the minute you sign up your course will be ready and waiting for you to start.
This comprehensive online colour theory training course includes:
- Basic and Advanced Colour Theory
- Munsell Colour Properties of Hue, Value and Intensity
- Colour Undertone and Overtone
- How Colour Changes with Age
- Simultaneous Contrast and Applying this Theory to Personal Colour Analysis
- Science of Colour Selection for Accessories
- Hair Colour Selection
- Glasses and Jewellery Colour Selection
- Psychology of Colour
- Colour for Business Dress
- Your Colour Personality and How it Influences Colour Choices
- Signature Colour Selection and Swatch Personalisation
- Colour and Value Contrast and Selection
- Absolute Colour System of 18 Directions
Additional Practical Draping Training
If you wish to learn how to drape in the 18 directional Absolute Colour System, we regularly hold 3-day practical draping training sessions in the Classroom, or 6 sessions via Video Conferencing to put the theory from this course into practice. We recommend if you can doing this in the classroom with Imogen (find out our next scheduled dates here) and we put on these practical classes on demand in Melbourne (just let us know and we’ll arrange a suitable time for you).
Resources included in Online Training:
- Comprehensive Full Colour 220+ page Personal Colour Analysis Training Manual
- Online Colour Resources including Colour Guides and educational Videos.
Ongoing Training Support includes:
- 12 month Mentoring Program
- Bi-Monthly Mentoring sessions with your trainers
- Business development support program
- Skills development support program
- 12 months access to live monthly webinars plus our comprehensive Webinar Library
Optional Add-on Training
3 Day Classroom or 6 Video Conference Sessions Practical Draping Training for Online Students
Our 3 Day Classroom Colour Draping Practical or 6 Video Conference Sessions adds practical draping training and knowledge to the online Colour Theory Training (prerequisite: Online Colour Theory Course). Your Absolute Colour System drapes and swatches are included in the training – no licence fees or unexpected costs.
Please note that this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). However, certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI’s website.