Wardrobe Therapy Tips
Wardrobe Therapy Tips – Making your client’s wardrobe audit successful
Discover how to work with your client in their wardrobe so that your wardrobe audit sessions work well, your clients feels comfortable and you achieve their aims.
In this 1 hour webinar you will discover:
- What you need to do to ensure your clients is properly prepared for the audit
- What you need to take with you
- How to ensure that your client’s outcomes are met during the session
- Why it’s not all just “in the wardrobe”
- How to communicate effectively about your client’s clothing
- Ways to organise their wardrobe
- How to get your client to let go of items that are not working for them (but that they are attached to)
- The benefits to your client of having a wardrobe audit
Wardrobe audits are a fabulous way to work with your clients. Many of them find this hands on learning style useful and practical and it puts theory into action.
The replay will be available to you via login on this website.