There are many training programs for personal stylists that claim to give you a Certificate or Diploma but are not certified by any recognized body. Our training is internationally certified by AICI the Association of Image Consultants International (www.aici.org). As an authorized CEU (Continuing Education Unit) Provider, AICI has approved our courses for varying CEUs depending on the length of the program.
- Classroom Training
- Certified Advanced Personal MODULE TWO: Colour Draping Practical is certified for 4.1 AICI CEUs (41 hours)
- Certified Personal Stylist and Image Mastery for Men and Women is certified for 4.8 AICI CEUs (48 hours)
- Image Business Development is certified for .7 AICI CEUs (7 hours)
- Distance Training
- Certified Personal Stylist and Image Mastery for Women is certified for 4.7 CEUs (47 hours)
- Certified Personal Analysis MODULE ONE: Colour Theory is certified for 3.1 AICI CEUs (31 hours)
- Personal Stylist and Image Mastery for Men is certified for 1.6 AICI CEUs (16 hours)
- Image Business Development is certified for .8 AICI CEUs (8 hours)
Please see the Disclaimer at the bottom of this page. CEU’s are relevant to members of AICI (Association of Image Consultants International) for their continued education and professional development. If you are currently certified through AICI as an CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn 2.4 CEUs each 3 years to retain certification. If you are working towards certification, taking any of our CEU-approved courses will provide proof that you attended this training. Each .1 CEU = 1 hour of training To achieve the CEU’s associated with this course please follow this procedure:
- Complete all of the exercises within the selected course including completing the quizzes enclosed. Your attendance and completion profile are kept on record.
- Each course must be completed within 2 weeks of commencing the course.
- At the end of the selected course, please complete the Participant Training Evaluation form. Included in this form will be the learning outcomes for this course. Note that you will receive CEUs for this course, even if you indicate that a learning outcome was not successfully achieved.
- Email in the completed Participant Training Evaluation form to your trainers at the end of this program. You may not submit this form at a later date.
When you earn CEUs, AICI Headquarters is notified and your permanent record is updated. You may request a copy of your CEU record by contacting AICI Headquarters. If you are not an AICI member or have no interest in the CEU process we ask that you still fill in the form as we are always interested to hear your thoughts and improve on our courses. Here’s to advancing your career.
Please note that this course is a training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI’s professional certification programs. (If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website)