Certified Advanced Personal Stylist and Image Mastery
This comprehensive personal styling and image consulting course includes:
- Image Management for Men and Women
- Historical Perspective on Fashion, Classics, Trends and Fads
- Understanding the Relationship Between Personality and Clothing Style Selection
- Understanding of the 7 Body Shapes for women and 3 Body Shapes for Men
- Effective Ways of Determining Body Shape (no measuring)
- Assessment of Body Proportions
- Assessment of the 2 Lateral Body Shapes
- Figure Flattery for Body Variations
- 10 Clothing Values and How they Influence Your Client’s Choices
- 4 Dimensions of Fabrics and Choosing the Most Flattering Fabrics for Your Client
- Scale – from Petite to Plus Size and Everything In Between
- Somatotype and Fabric Choice
- Principles of Co-ordination
- Dimensions of Print and Pattern
- 7 Major Personality Dressing Styles and How to Combine them for Your Client
- Professional Business Dress Codes
- Understanding of the Communication of Clothing, Voice and Presence
- Communication Techniques to Improve Consultation Outcomes
- How to Do a Style Consultation- theory and practical
- Personal Shopping – theory and practical
- Wardrobe Auditing and Organisation – theory and practical
Classes are kept to 6 students or less so that you receive the personal attention you need.
Classroom training held in Doncaster East, Victoria (Melbourne).
This Certified Advanced Personal Stylist and Image Mastery training program is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) for 4.8 AICI CEUs. Find out more about AICI CEUs here.
Lifetime Access to your Course!
Training Materials include:
- Comprehensive 300 Page Full Colour Image Mastery Training Manual
- Practise Women’s Style Guides
- Practise Men’s Style Guides
- Face Shape Analysis Tool
- 12 Months access to review and complete your the online Style training course
- 12 Months access to our complete Webinar library
- 12 Months Access to Style tools.
- Powerpoint Presentation for Group Presentations
Comprehensive ongoing support from image expert Imogen Lamport
Ongoing Support includes:
- 12 month Mentoring Program
- Bi-Monthly Mentoring sessions with your trainer
- Business development support program
- Skills development support program
- Private VIP Facebook Group
- 12 months access to all new webinars and our comprehensive Webinar Library
Optional Style Consultant Tools (cost not included in course fees):
- Set of 11 common necklines $150
- Wardrobe Audit Tool Kit $40
Bundle your training and save!
Purchase both Style (Womens and Mens) along with Colour Theory, and receive our Business Development Course free!
Please note that this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). However, certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI’s website.