This comprehensive personal styling and image consulting course includes:
- Image Management for Men and Women
- Historical Perspective on Fashion, Classics, Trends and Fads
- Understanding the Relationship Between Personality and Clothing Style Selection
- Understanding of the 7 Body Shapes for women and 3 Body Shapes for Men
- Effective Ways of Determining Body Shape (no measuring)
- Assessment of Body Proportions
- Assessment of the 2 Lateral Body Shapes
- Figure Flattery for Body Variations
- 10 Clothing Values and How they Influence Your Client’s Choices
- 4 Dimensions of Fabrics and Choosing the Most Flattering Fabrics for Your Client
- Scale – from Petite to Plus Size and Everything In Between
- Somatotype and Fabric Choice
- Principles of Co-ordination
- Dimensions of Print and Pattern
- 7 Major Personality Dressing Styles and How to Combine them for Your Client
- Professional Business Dress Codes
- Understanding of the Communication of Clothing, Voice and Presence
- Communication Techniques to Improve Consultation Outcomes
- How to Do a Style Consultation- theory and practical
- Personal Shopping – theory and practical
- Wardrobe Auditing and Organisation – theory and practical
Classes are kept to 6 students or less so that you receive the personal attention you need.
This Certified Advanced Personal Stylist and Image Mastery training program is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) for 4.8 AICI CEUs. Find out more about AICI CEUs here.
Training Materials included:
- Comprehensive 300 Page Full Colour Image Mastery Training Manual
- 2 x Practise Women’s Style Guides
- 2 x Practise Men’s Style Guides
- Face Shape Analysis Tool
- Private Consultant Membership Site with Additional Resources
- Notebook and Pen
- Academy of Professional Image Bag to Carry Your Training Materials
- Powerpoint Presentation for Group Presentations
- $400 value of additional resources
Ongoing Training Support includes:
- 12 month Mentoring Program
- Bi-Monthly Mentoring sessions with your trainer
- Business development support program
- Skills development support program
- Private VIP Facebook Group
- 12 months access to all new webinars and our comprehensive Webinar Library
Optional Style Consultant Tools (cost not included in course fee):
- Set of 11 common necklines $150
- Wardrobe Audit Tool Kit $40
Complete the course either in person or online!
Fun interactive environment with lots of personal attention.
4.8 AICI CEUs
(4.8 CEUs = 7 Days of Classroom Training)
Complete the course from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
4.0 AICI CEUs
(4.0 CEUs = 40 hours of study time. You have 6 months to complete this course if you wish to earn CEUs)
from $1470 AUD
Bundle Your Training and Save!
Purchase both Style (Womens and Mens) along with Colour Theory, and receive our Business Development Course free!