Certified Advanced Personal Colour Analysis Training
This comprehensive colour theory and analysis course includes:
- Basic and Advanced Colour Theory
- Munsell Colour Properties of Hue, Value and Intensity
- Identifying Colour Undertone and Overtone
- How Colouring Changes with Age
- Simultaneous Contrast and Applying this Theory to Personal Colour Analysis
- Science of Colour Selection for Accessories
- Hair Colour Selection
- Glasses and Jewellery Colour Selection
- Psychology of Colour
- Colour for Business Dress
- Personal Colour Analysis Draping with the Absolute Colour System of 18 colour directions– the most comprehensive system in the world
- Your Colour Personality and How it Influences Colour Choices
- Signature Colour Selection and Swatch Personalisation
- Colour and Value Contrast and Selection
- Absolute Colour System of 18 Directions complete toolkit
- Virtual Colour Analysis
- Student’s Own Colour Analysis and Signature Colour Selection
- Makeup Application Techniques and Colour Selection
- Full Colour Consultation – Practical
Do you love colour and want to help others find the colours that make them feel alive and vibrant? The colours that light them up and make them truly shine?
If you love helping others improve their confidence and self-esteem and want to learn personal colour analysis from the world-leader in this field, then book in for this experiential training where you’ll discover a whole world of colour and learn to drape clients for their ideal palette.
INCLUDED: Your full Absolute Colour Analysis toolkit of 18 colour directions, including fabric drapes and colour swatches PLUS virtual drapes so you can do colour analysis both online and in-person.
ENROL AND PAY BY 20 December 2023 5pm AEST to take advantage of our EARLY BIRD PRICES and secure your spot in the January 2024 Classroom Training.
Colour Tools included in Classroom and Practical Training:
- Set of 18 Colour Palettes
- Warm/Cool Indicator Cards
- Contrast Indicator Tool
- Set of 9 double sided colour flags
- Set of 3 double sided neutral flags
- 18 Individual Colour Guides for women
- 18 Individual Colour Guides for men
- Colour Wheel
- White colour coding cape
- Comprehensive Full Colour 220+ page Training Manual
Upon completion of your training you’ll have access to wholesale swatch shop to purchase additional swatches for your clients – distribution available from UK, US, Europe (Czech Republic) and Australia.
Absolute Colour System colour tools pack included with all MODULE TWO: Colour Draping Practical Training Programs
Ongoing Training Support includes:
- 12 month Mentoring Program
- Bi-Monthly Mentoring sessions with your trainers
- Business development support program
- Skills development support program
- 12 months access to live monthly webinars plus our comprehensive Webinar Library
Optional Colour tools (cost not included in course fee):
- Hair colour sample books $100
- Makeup Brush Sets starting at $42
Get Started Now
Can't Attend the Training in January 2024?
Sign up to be notified when classroom training in Melbourne is open again.
We don’t want you to miss this amazing opportunity so join the waitlist
now and we’ll be sure to send you an email when the doors are open again.
Please note that this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). However, certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. (If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI’s website.)