Understanding the questions to ask so that you can meet your client’s needs and find out what sort of consultation will help them learn best. Do they want lots of detail or do they want an overview? Do they learn best by doing or by theory? Do they want to work with you once or multiple times over years? What will really work for them, so that they walk away raving fans and you create a successful image business.
In this one hour webinar you will learn:
- Questions to ask to find out how you client learns best
- What to listen for when your client is speaking so that you get a greater understanding of their needs
- How to quickly get on the same page with them so they feel truly understood
- How to speak to your client in a way that works really well for them
- How to pick up subtle clues when communicating with your clients so that you’re not offending them, boring them, or communicating with them in a way that just doesn’t work for them.
- Discover why a “one size fits all” approach to personal styling is the worst thing you can do for your business and how you can quickly and easily tailor what you do so your client gets exactly what they need.
Understanding how you work is an important part of this equation – knowing your own preferences and then how others may be different is an important aspect of running a business.