Ideal Value represents the best value range for your client. It is something that is often overlooked and works in harmony with value contrast in a colour consultation.
When working with your client’s ideal value you can help them take a generic colour palette and turn it into something that works specifically for them – a bespoke palette individualised for their colouring.
During this one hour webinar, you will discover:
- What is ideal value?
- How does knowing a person’s ideal value influence their overall wardrobe and signature colours?
- How can you use ideal value to choose your client’s best neutrals?
- How you can help your client create their best outfits
- What proportion of any outfit should be in the ideal value, and what in the contrast
- Where to go when bending the ideal value rules
Become the best colour consultant for your clients by grasping fully this important concept in personal colour analysis.