- How do you decide which prints and patterns are the most flattering on your client?
- How do you know which prints and patterns your client will be attracted to?
- How do you interpret the personality dressing style of different prints and patterns?
- What about the scale of the pattern? What are the guidelines for deciding on this?
- Discover in this webinar the answers to these questions plus:
- Choosing the ideal contrast of prints for your client
- Finding the shapes of prints that work best for your clients features
- Determining how a print or pattern communicates and therefore when different prints are appropriate for different occasions and environments
- Plus discover the elements of the most slimming prints and patterns and how to change the apparent scale of a print so that your client can bend and break the print rules.
Choosing Prints and Patterns
In this one hour webinar you will learn:
Join Imogen live for this webinar on Monday 29 April, 2019 or view the webinar replay anytime.