This comprehensive Certified Advanced Personal Colour Analysis Training Include:
- Basic and Advanced Colour Theory
- Munsell Colour Properties of Hue, Value and Intensity
- Colour Undertone and Overtone
- How Colour Changes with Age
- Simultaneous Contrast and Applying this Theory to Personal Colour Analysis
- Science of Colour Selection for Accessories
- Hair Colour Selection
- Glasses and Jewellery Colour Selection
- Psychology of Colour
- Colour for Business Dress
- Your Colour Personality and How it Influences Colour Choices
- Signature Colour Selection and Swatch Personalisation
- Colour and Value Contrast and Selection
- Absolute Colour System of 18 Directions
- Student’s Own Colour Analysis and Signature Colour Selection
- 4 days Colour Draping and Makeup Application of multiple clients
- Makeup Application Techniques and Colour Selection
- Full Colour Consultation – Practical
Class sizes are kept to 6 or less students so you get the personal attention you need.
Classroom training is held in Doncaster East, Victoria (Melbourne). Discover our next training dates here for both full time and 3 day practical for online colour theory students
This Certified Advanced Personal Colour Analysis is certified by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) Classroom for 4.2 AICI CEUs and Online 2.3 AICI CEUs. Find out more about AICI CEUs here.
Colour Tools included in Classroom and Practical Training:
- Set of 18 Colour Palettes
- Warm/Cool Indicator Cards
- Contrast Indicator Tool
- Set of 9 double sided colour flags
- Set of 2 double sided neutral flags
- 18 Individual Colour Guides for women
- 18 Individual Colour Guides for men
- Colour Wheel
- White colour coding cape
- Comprehensive Full Colour 220+ page Personal Colour Analysis Training Manual
Dates for 3 day practical for online students to learn draping plus full 6 day classroom training available here.
Ongoing Training Support includes:
- 12 month Mentoring Program
- Bi-Monthly Mentoring sessions with your trainers
- Business development support program
- Skills development support program
- 12 months access to live monthly webinars plus our comprehensive Webinar Library
Optional Colour tools (cost not included in course fee):
- Hair colour sample books $100
- Makeup Brush Sets starting at $42
About the Absolute Colour System
The Absolute Colour system of 18 groups heralds a new direction in personal colour analysis.
The names for the 18 colour system came around when I started the new system. I knew that using the seasonal references were no longer valid from both a reflection of the colours represented and also to be truly global with the system the seasons as such held no relevance in Equatorial and Asian countries.
Next I wanted to make it apparent that this was something new and original. Using existing terminology would not work to the point where I had heard groups referred to in the past as dull and dusky. Now who wants to be that.
Looking at each group I could see and feel an energy, an emotion. There was a mood and a feeling described by each individual colour group. It was from this basis that I started naming the groups, or should I say, they named themselves.
Complete the course either in person or online!
Fun interactive environment with lots of personal attention.
Includes colour practical and over $1230 worth of colour consultant manuals and tools to use with your clients.
4.2 AICI CEUs
(4.2 CEUs = 6 Days of Classroom Training)
Complete the course from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Colour Theory Only. Does not includes colour practical or colour consultant manuals and tools (you can add this on here)
2.3 AICI CEUs
(22 Lessons – You have 6 months to complete this course if you wish to earn CEUs)
Bundle Your Training and Save!
Purchase both Style (Womens and Mens) along with Colour Theory, and receive our Business Development Course free!
Please note that this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). However, certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI’s website.